Saturday, November 9, 2013


When was the last time you tried something new?

I decided to tap into an old passion of mine….painting! I heard about this type of fun painting class on facebook and decided to look around to see if we had one in the Rochester area. Turns out we do!
 It's called Painting with a Twist in Fairport.  It was so much fun!

In school, we have been learning about writing personal narratives about a time when you learned something new. We were discussing all the feelings that go along with doing something for the first time. I shared my personal narrative about my painting night. I said I was excited and nervous at the same time! We talked about how you can have 2 feelings like that and they just seem to wrap around each other! Feelings of being relaxed & proud made me want to do it again! They wanted me to bring in my painting to show them the next day! They all want to take a class! There are painting events for children and families! 





No comments:

Post a Comment